메뉴 건너뛰기

SAP 한국 커뮤니티

ABAP SQL Monitor

아밥뽀 2015.06.26 15:57 조회 수 : 5978 추천:1

ABAP SQL Monitor

TABLE OF CONTENTS
ABAP SQL Monitor - What is it and why do I need it? ...................................................................................... 3
When is it available and what are the technical requirements? ........................................................................ 5
In which system shall I use the SQL Monitor?................................................................................................... 5
SQL Monitor will run in production… What is the performance overhead and average data volume? ............ 5
What are the steps to switch on SQL Monitor in my productive system? ......................................................... 6
How do I use the data of SQL Monitor? ............................................................................................................ 8
Which data is displayed in SQL Monitor and how can I read it? ..................................................................... 12
What is the best strategy to analyze SQL Monitor data? ................................................................................ 13
What are the steps to switch off SQL Monitor and to get rid of all the data collected? ................................... 14